Monday 15 August 2011

Daily Ghost

Looking at the other LPT blog, I seem to have lost my temper a bit with the Liverpool Daily Post, despite them calling me a "leading antiques dealer" (Sotheby's eat your hearts out) back in January when I was stood next to Florence Flewelyn Bowen.

I wonder if the volte face has got anything to do with this:
http://www.liverpooldailypost.co.uk/views/liverpool-daily-post/2011/07/13/should-our-heritage-put-jobs-at-risk-92534-29042493/

Now, there's a lot that's questionable about that article, but one thing that really isn't is this bit:

Liverpool Preservation Trust spokesman Wayne Colquhoun appears to be quite happy to let Peel develop their spectacular complex in Amsterdam, instead. We want no part of any such manoeuvre – we want to speak up for Liverpool instead.

How dare anybody but me speak up for Liverpool? I know what everyone wants. More Clarice Cliff.

No comments:

Post a Comment